Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ren Fest

I took Mia to her first Renaissance Festival on Saturday. She really enjoyed all the sights. It was extremely hot but she handled it very well, I was sure to keep her cool and hydrated. We went with my cousins Heather and Casey and we met some of our friends there - Yvonne, David (happy birthday), Kelly, Chris, Karen and Michelle. We had a ton of fun, even though we were melting! I have a few pictures to share, Nick the family picture taker, was not able to go so that means there are minimal pictures and poor quality, I don't like taking pictures, I feel it impedes on my enjoyment of whatever we are doing! LOL Plus, I usually have the camera on the wrong setting since my disinterest in it keeps me from understanding how to work the camera, I am no natural like my friend Jenny is! A goal of mine is to make picture taking a priority when Nick is not around because even though I do not enjoy it, I know that capturing those precious memories is so important!! I am looking foward to next year when Mia is walking around for Ren Fest so that we can have her wear some of those adorable fairy wings!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She had to be the most beautiful baby at the Ren festival.

Jenny Wymore said...

Awww she looks like she had a blast! We want to take the boys so bad up there...it looks fun! And you are too sweet for the compliment! ;) Your cutie is growing up so fast!