Monday, October 22, 2007

Beauty Queen


Mia was in her first pageant on Sunday and low and behold.......my girl won!!!! There were around 20 babies and my Mia got 1st place, she was named baby Queen of the Sunburst pageant for Galveston county. She got a sash, trophy that is taller than her, and a tiara! So cute! She also won her entry fee of $200 to be paid for the state competition that will take place in May. Luckily state is in Houston so we will probably go ahead and try out a "BIG" pageant for fun.



I was so proud that I had to fight back tears! Don't worry Aunt Hollie, I wont be one of those freak pageant moms that puts my baby in a tanning bed and put fake teeth on her!!!! We are just having a little fun.


She did a great job and held up really well even though she was tired and hungry, here are a couple of pictures that her Aunt Amanda took. It was a pretty fun experience!


P.S. I don't need any pageant to tell me that my daughter is the most beautiful baby, I already knew that......but it sure does feel good!!! hee hee hee! :)


















1 comment:

Hollie said...

Look at our little baby beauty queen!!!! It's ok, I trust you wont start putting lipstick on her, she's pretty the way she is!!! No more after the state competition though, don't get pageant crazy! Those people are freaks!

I would be shocked if she hadn't won! I wish I could just give her a big hug! Christmas better get here soon!