Wednesday, October 3, 2007

6 months old

My Mia turned 6 months old on September 20th. I now understand why people STRESS with great EMPHASIS the fact that your baby will age extremely fast! I already see little tiny new babies and can't believe that she was once that small! She is sitting up on her own for a long while before she falls over, she talks up a storm (and even though people think she does not know what she is saying she only babbles "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" When in minor distress, as if she is calling me, so, think what you wish, ha ha) and I truly stand by my word that she is a genius (hey - don't all parents think this of their kids!) last night while dressing her after her bath I handed her the closest object to me that she can play with to distract her, happened to be one of her shoes, and she proceeded to bring it to her foot, not her mouth - which of course is her favorite destination for objects in hand! She knew where it went!! Genius, I tell ya! You all won't be laughing when she graduates high school at age 12!! ha ha :)




Here are a couple pics of our little Einstein at age 6 months:







3 comments:

Jenny Wymore said...

Awwww loving the new pictures! She is such a cutie!!

Beth Leyva said...

Thanky,thanky!

Anonymous said...

I really love the pictures but every time i see them they make me cry to see how big she is getting without me there watching her.