Monday, May 12, 2008

A Memorable Mother's Day

First of all, Happy Mother's Day (a day late) to all the Mother's reading this! I hope you all had a wonderful day! We spent our day BBQ'ing at Nick's Parents house, and that is where I received one of my best gifts of all, seeing Mia take her first steps! It was so exciting. I was so afraid I would miss this special moment and that it would happen in day care, but no, it happened on Mother's day and lucky me...my camera was right next to me!! YAY, yes, I caught it on camera! At first I was so in shock of what I saw that I froze and Nick calmly said (so that it would not startle her and make her stop) "GET THE CAMERA!!!!" and I jerked out of my frozen state and snapped the best I could! LOL It was a great mother's day gift! Here are the pics, and some of the day too.



Mia's 1st steps!







Playing with Grandpa Frank




Hanging out with Cousins

Sitting pretty

No comments: