Thursday, February 21, 2008

Christmas 2007....finally!

Sorry for the delay in a Christmas post! I was waiting to have pictures to post with it. I actually STILL dont have Christmas pictures on my computer, but I stole these from my sisters myspace!! (so sad) :)

This was by far my best Christmas ever! I already can not wait for next Christmas!! Seeing it through my daughters eyes was magical!! Mia really 'got' the opening presents thing more than I thought she would! It was a really fun day! We had a house full. My family was down from NY and Nick's family was over too, it was Christmas just the way it should be....TONS of family!!

Here are a few pics of Mia on her first Christmas.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if Hollie ever sent you our pictures, but here they are (almost 200):

http://picasaweb.google.com/paul.yearley/ChistmasInTexas2007?authkey=ZK4eXjaAmdQ

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paul!! Such a great future-brother-in-law! LOL